В данный момент условия использования доступны только на Английском.
1. Accepting the Terms
- In order to use our Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You may not use the Services if you don’t accept the Terms.
- By actually using our Services, you understand and agree that wifis.org will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
2. Provision of the Services by wifis.org
- wifis.org is constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which wifis.org provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
- As part of this continuing innovation, you acknowledge and agree that wifis.org may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Services at any time. You do not need to specifically inform wifis.org when you stop using the Services.
3. Use of the Services by you
- In order to access certain Services, you may be required to provide information about yourself (such as identification or contact details) as part of the registration process for the Service, or as part of your continued use of the Services. You agree that any registration information you give to wifis.org will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
- You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services).
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that wifis.org has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences of any such breach.
4. Your passwords and account security
- You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use to access the Services.
- Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible to wifis.org for all activities that occur under your account.
5. Content in the Services
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that wifis.org has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any Content that you create, transmit or display while using the Services and for the consequences of your actions (including any loss or damage which wifis.org may suffer) by doing so.
6. Proprietary rights
- You acknowledge and agree that wifis.org owns all legal rights, title and interest in and to the Services, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in the Services (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist). You further acknowledge that the Services may contain information which is designated confidential by wifis.org and that you shall not disclose such information without wifis.org’s prior written consent.
- Unless you have agreed otherwise in writing with wifis.org, nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use any of wifis.org’s trade names, trade marks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
7. Limitation of liability
- You agree that wifis.org shall not be liable to you for (a) any changes which wifis.org may make to the Services (or any features within the Services) and (b) the deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through your use of the Services.